Coconut kefir (by Cultures for Health)
• Activated Milk Kefir Grains
• Coconut Milk
1. To make coconut milk kefir, place the milk kefir grains in coconut milk.
2. Stir with a non-metal spoon.
3. Cover with coffee filter or cloth, secured by a rubber band.
4. Culture at room temperature, 68°-85°F
5. After 12 hours, begin checking the coconut milk kefir every few hours, up to a maximum of 24 hours. Remove the milk kefir grains once the coconut kefir reaches the desired consistency.
A nice synopsis on Kefir