June 29th, 2020
Here is a great book for parents looking to educate their young children about fear, worry and resolution.
The author Dawn Huebner states in the final chapter:
How to beat the worries?
1) Use LOGIC against worries - this is beyond true.
2) Lock worries up in a strong box in your mind
3) Make worries wait for worry time
4) Tell worries to get lost
5) Move your body to rest your system
6) Relax with a favorite memory
7) Stay strong with your body and mind
This is stage one of a comprehensive plan for a worrier to face one's fears as they grow older and stronger.