Providing quality care for your children for more than 55 years
Our practice is the first in the greater Charlotte area with two board-certified pediatricians who are classically trained in the best of traditional medicine and have additional training in functional and integrative medicine. We believe that each patient is unique. We understand the need to listen and decide on the best of all possible therapies for you.
Our goal is to provide you with this modern practice model because of a desire to make medicine more personalized. We offer comprehensive primary care including: asthma and allergy therapy, behavioral health, cutting edge nutrition counseling, stress reduction and evidence based use of modern therapies.
REVISED AUG 10th, 2020
Salisbury Pediatric Associates will be going to different operating hours on September 1st, 2020
8:30AM to 9AM we will be having our morning sick clinic for sick established patients.
5PM to 6PM we will be having our evening sick clinic for sick established patients.
All other appointments can be scheduled between 9AM to 4:30PM.
”Salisbury Pediatric Associates is pleased to announce that we are now offering telehealth visits for our established patients. Call today to schedule yours.”
UPDATE APRIL: 20th, 2020
Starting on Monday, April 20, 2020, here at Salisbury Pediatrics we will be switching our well and sick buildings. A thorough professional cleaning will be performed throughout our buildings prior to the switch, on top of our normal daily cleaning routines. We are doing this in order to have more room available for our patients. We will have signs posted directing you where to go for check-in. We are still seeing both well and sick patients during this time, and have taken all the necessary precautions in order to keep you safe during these uncertain times. We have telemedicine appointments available as well. Call to schedule your appointment today!
In order to reduce the risk to our patients and their families, we are REQUESTING the following:
- We are requesting families limit the number of caregivers bringing the child to the office. One parent/guardian per child.
- We are requesting families to bring only the patient to the office, no siblings.
- We are requesting people over 60 to avoid the office unless there is absolutely no alternative, and they are the child’s caregiver.
We are currently screening all patients for exposure to the COVID-19 virus, as follows:
- If you have had close contact with a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days and have fever with cough, please contact the NC Coronavirus Hotline at (866) 462-3821. Our office is not testing for COVID-19.
- If you have had close contact with a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days and have NO SYMPTOMS, it is best to avoid our office and follow the NCDHHS home isolation guidance and symptom log.
- If you are experiencing fever and cough and have had NO CONTACT with a confirmed COVID-19 patient, please contact our office prior to arriving for further screening and instructions.
Remember that washing hands and being aware of our surroundings is very important to staying healthy. There is no current need to wear masks unless instructed by medical professionals. The most important aspect is to remain calm and rational. Salisbury Pediatrics’ providers will continue to be accessible and provide the level of care you have come to expect. Our current services will remain unchanged.
As things evolve, we will update our families as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trusting us with the care of your families.
Our practice is constantly looking for ways of improving our patient care. Please follow this link to fill out a short survey to help us with our office development!